Resident Earthbound Resident Earthbound

Damn, Tool!

I just found this today, but, damn, dude! You got an Earthbound movie into the top 50! Way to go, man! Too bad this couldn't be submitted to the Funfest, cause it would rock!

George Bush's "Numbers" George Bush's "Numbers"

Way to go!

I'm not saying anything on the movie, but congrats for sparking a debate in the reviews!

HOTM Chapter One HOTM Chapter One

Bout time! ^_~

Seriously, I'm glad you guys can finally get this done with. And I'm glad I could be a help with the process. Great movie, guys!

Rogan-YLS responds:

Thank you for your support.

piconjo's b&w massacre piconjo's b&w massacre

Read what critics have to say!

"Breathtaking!" -The New York Times
"A classic!" -The Boston Post
"omfg this suz blam it!!!111" -Newgrounds

Now, which one is right?
And I hope this sucks on purpose...

FBI - Instant Messages 6 FBI - Instant Messages 6

Funny...

...It seems most instant messages with morons go that way. Anyways, a decent flash. Nice job!

A Pirate Adventure A Pirate Adventure

Don't listen to 'em...

Even though it wasn't typical, I enjoyed it. I chuckled a few times, so it isn't as bad as "benjisfinalheaven" said it was. Overall, don't let 'em get ye down, cause pirates kick ass!

Perfect Kirby 3.3 Perfect Kirby 3.3

THAT KICKED ASS!

It reminded me why I love this series so much. As far away as it will be, good luck on the next!

HEIL JOHN AND RICHIE!

Perfect Kirby 3.2 Perfect Kirby 3.2

Genius yet again!

After an intense day of waiting for the next installment, we finally see it, and it couldn't be better!

Pikanjo responds:

Hope you have the pstience to wait till Friday for PK3.3!

Perfect Kirby 3.1 Perfect Kirby 3.1

Worth the wait...

Since I saw PK2 just about one year ago, I remember waiting and waiting for the next installment, waiting for Neil and Kirby to make a triumphant return. Yet it never came, and time passed on. Then, I start to get to know John, and PK3 comes back into my mind, thinking of how amazing it would be to see Kirby again. Finally, the last minute arrives and I await patiently until it it processed into the Portal. John tells me it is up, and as the movie loads, I can't help but build up with excitment. Just the thought of this series continuing was enough the make me shake with excitment. Then...the movie began.

I saw how Richie has improved his style from the classic PK to the timeless PK2, but now, it seems perfect, pardon the pun. I look at all of the smooth animation, rich colors, and amazing character models and think of how difficult a task of that size would be. The sound was the best of all of the PKs, and the only complaint I had was about Professor $1.99's new voice, but that can be excused. And of course, I won't leave John out of this. The jokes were pure gold and you gave us older PK fans many a laugh with the references to PK1 and 2. The script flowed together seemlessly and the storyline was set up well.

After watching PK3.1, I can only wait until tomorrow when we see the rest. John and Richie, you are truely gods in the Portal.

Pikanjo responds:

Thanks. I know fans have waited 381 days since PK2, but it was well worth the wait. Be sure to catch PK3.2 and PK3.3.

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

Had no idea!

I had no idea that you were such a good animator, Lis! I knew you were an excellent artist with things like EBZ and such, but not to THIS level! Congrats on such a great movie!

-Fellow SM.Netter,